Antas® 169-25 is a one component, neutral curing, structural silicone sealant, specifically designed for use with construction of glass curtain walls. It’s tested to ASTM1184-18(E1) Standard Specification for Structural Silicone Sealants.
Antas® 169-25 exhibits high modulus, high strength and high elasticity, resulting in excellent adhesion and weather resistance. It provides long-term structural adhesive sealing.
- Easy to use with good tooling and non-sagging properties at 5 to 45°C
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Excellent weather durability, resistance to UV and hydrolysis
- Wide range of temperature tolerance, with good elasticity within -50 to 150°C
- Compatible with other neutrally cured silicone sealants and structural assembly systems
Available Colour: Grey, black or white
Packaging: 590ml sausage, 20 pcs/carton