Antas® 166 is a two component, neutral curing, structural silicone sealant, specifically designed for secondary sealing of insulated glass units (IGU). Elastomer sealing with excellent weather resistance and temperature tolerance is formed by mixing and curing of the two components at the designed ratio.
- Adjustable curing speed, fast solidification, suitable for both automatic or batch production lines
- No corrosion or staining to metal, coated glass or most common building materials
- Excellent weather durability, resistance to UV and hydrolysis
- Wide range of temperature tolerance, with good elasticity within -50 to 150°C
- Compatible with other neutrally cured silicone sealants and structural assembly systems
Available Colour: Black
Packaging: 189L + 19L Set