Antas® 352FR is a fire resistant, single component, low modulus, neutral curing, modified silane (MS) based joint sealant. antas® 352FR is tested to AS1530.4 and achieved a fire resistance level up to 4 hours (FRL of -/240/240)*.
In addition to its superior fire resistant properties, antas® 352FR also has excellent other properties as required for a high performance joint sealant.
- High movement capacity of ±25%.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
- Paintable with most architectural coatings.
- Excellent UV, heat, water and salt resistance.
- Safe and environmentally friendly with low VOC and no isocyanate content.
* Tested by CSIRO and Warrington Fire in accordance with Australian Standard 1530, Methods for fire tests on building materials, components and structures, Part 4 Fire-resistance tests of elements of construction, 2014, Section 10: Service penetrations and control joints. The FRL of elements construction sealed with sealants is depended on joint designs and other materials. Please contact Antas for further information on the testing reports and assessments of fire hazard.
Available Colour: Grey
Packaging: 600ml sausage, 20 pcs/carton