antas® 651 is a two-component epoxy sealant designed for the grout sealing of tiles and stones. It is available in various colours to meet with aesthetic design.
antas® 651 is typically used in the grout sealing around tiles, stones, bathtubs and basins in kitchens, bathrooms or other interior decoration applications. It can also be used for general bonding of steel, iron, concrete, ceramics or timber.
- Packed in twin cartridge, easy to be extruded and mixed through attached static mixer. Minimised waste and effortless cleaning.
- Colour matched grout sealing suitable for new construction or re-grouting.
- Excellent waterproofing, and resistance to mould acid, alkali, fat or oil. Suitable for commercial or domestic kitchens and bathrooms.
- High bonding strength to most building materials including ceramic, porcelain, nature or engineered stone, concrete, steel, aluminium, wood, etc.
- Excellent mechanical property with high toughness and wear resistance.
- Low VOC content. Free of solvent.
Available Colour: various
Packaging: 400ml twin pack, 20 sets/carton
TDS | SDS